Faith.

There are times when nothing seems to be going right, or something which really matters isn't going right. And then those adages denoting that everything will be alright, seem futile... and far out of touch with reality. There are things which are beyond one's control, but how does one just let it be, and let things evolve naturally? It's exasperating and frustrating.. and sad. I know that a zillion bad sad terrible things happens to other people too, but I still cant wonder why does something have to happen to me? And I know that life is great :) And it's criminal to be wasting life by being sad. Nonetheless at times I still rant and ask - why me?
Then there's the other thing about life being full of surprises. While that is nice and not so boring (and possibly 'it's all for the best'), don't you at times feel that it's also nice when things develop in the expected way?
I know this post isnt the best way to start a new year, but I really wanted to vent somewhere, somehow. So this. However I hold on, and have faith. I think it's so important to have faith no? Umm this post is kind of a plea to the powers that be (or 'there be', what is the expression?) and a venting post.

Very abrupt, I agree. :)

Oh and happy new year!Have an AWESOME year!

0 comments: